| What makes toe rings comfortable? |
our full banded toe rings are designed similar as a finger ring, yet smooth and countered.
Can I wear my toe ring in shoes?
YES! A toe ring fit properly with 1/4 size play between
the skin and ring can be worn in any shoe. From the office to the gym
you will almost forget your wearing it.
How do I put on and take off my toe ring?
With one little spray of windex you place the ring on top
of the toe rocking side to side slipping the ring under your to pad. To
remove spray with windex, then pull under neath toe pad and over the
knuckle. With the strokes it will slip right off.
How can I tell I have the ultimate fit?
Will I lose my toe ring?
- when you can spin your ring with a 1/4 play between your piece and toe.
- that you can't pull it off without windex.
- then after wearing your toe ring for a few days you almost for got it was there.
- remember a toe ring too big will bend and you will find discomfort in closed toe shoes.
Most people lose there ring when they take it off and
forget where they have placed it. You may want to be extra careful if
you have a straight toe with no toe pad. In this case when in the
shower, swimming, or snorkeling you can place a band-aid around your
Exchange / Return Policy
All merchandise may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Accompanied
with a receipt. For re size or upgrade. 30 days to return your piece
accompanied with a receipt if not 100% satisfied. We want to be sure we
have completely satisfied you with the size and design of your taste.
Send returns/exchanges to : Aloha Toe Rings 75-5744 Alii Drive Suite#
117 Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 If you have any further questions, call
(808)326-1782 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Purchases/Payments
We accept Visa, Master Card, & AMEX ( all personal info is kept
confidential) When placing your order you will be charged for the price
of the piece, shipping & handling.
- print the sizing tool and cut along the edges.
- wrap the size where the end of the toe sizer chart meets the #'s.
- measure the tip of your toe, then the middle, & write down the two sizes.
- then call or email us and we will complete your accurate size.